COLLEGE HEALTH CENTER
NTR College For Women Mahabubnagar is having a College Health Center. The following are the aims and objectives of the Health Center.
(1) provide treatment of ill students.
(2) provide physical examinations of all students when they arrive on campus.
(3) conduct regular programs of physical exercise for students.
(4) provide education in hygiene. This model of acute illness management, preventive care through routine physical examinations, and health promotion through physical activity and education spread quickly.
(5) To Conduct Health Camps regularly.
An Awareness program on "Prevention of suicide" on 4.10.2018
Leprosy Awareness Programme on 31.01.2019
Sensitization on Disability Management and Rehabilitation on 12.03.2019