- Development of self confidence, self reliance, communication skills and economic independence among women.
- To identify gifted youth and help them to develop their full potential by cultivating physical fitness, right interests and attitudes and moral and intellectual values.
- Inculcation of wisdom, knowledge and values of democracy, justice, liberty, fraternity and humanism.
- Optimal utilization of the institution and institutional resources for better education of the students.
- Encourage the students to participate in all curricular, Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities undertaken by the institution for the students to make them understand, accept and be a part of the modern world at present and in future.
- To educate and empower the women students to face the modern age challenges in their proper perspectives.
- To maintain equality in the campus in each and every aspect from the point of admission to the point results.
- To ensures social justice to all sections of the students.
- Promotion of social awareness, humanism and in imbibing moral and ethical values.
- To follow the integrated approach, in which the age old Teacher-Centric method is replaced by the Student-Centric method.
- To emphasize and induces self- thinking and creativity in assimilating the knowledge by the students by themselves, rather than injecting Knowledge in to them.